Thursday, February 02, 2006

Januari..Februari....

January ended...February steps in...

28th January 2006, my border line of 20s...tak percaya??...as i told my friend....this year is my finale 20s programme...reaching 30s plak next year...thanks to all who sent me ur wishes...for long life & prosperities..what i need is a dosage of maturity & prosperities...

Hari nih dah hari kedua, bulan 2 2006...what i've done so far? went to kursus kawin wif my fiancee and my good friend azlina & nihra....part of preparation into family commitment..;) dah ready ker?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

zalie.. happy birthday! heheheh... patutnye, aku la belanja kau.. ye tak.. tapi kau lak yg belanja aku.. takpe la... ooo... hujung minggu ni nak pi dating yek??? *wink*

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home