Monday, December 19, 2005

As requested by my Ayah CHik..Ere I upload the 70s' gorgeous ANAK2 Pak Zain...





















Ehem...rasa2nyer...AyahChik dah teruja (definitely excited) menengok WEBSITE kreatif anak sedaranya...he kept sending all pictures (including this one..seems so classic) to my mail box..& i knew d hidden agenda is to ENTERFRAME my website..;)

Dorang nih suka tangkap gambar STUDIO JALAN AMPAS..Pose ala2 maut!!!

So..Ayah chik is standing on the very left side (his gigantic family..Break d recordlah for having 7 children & Zakiah as his caring wife, staying in Kuala Lipis, sitting in front is CHU....bigger ur spec, bigger ur brain ma..ahaks (happily married to Uncle Puaad with 3 great children)..Standing in the middle is my Ayah Uda, married to Fauziah and 4 lovely daughters, now living at Seremban, while sitting in the middle is my beautiful MUM, she shud be greatful of having my brother & I around..AWESOME...Standing on the right is my Ayah Ngah as a pensioner, married to Ruseni with 3 masculine sons and a feminine princess..;) now in Malacca, last but not least, sitting in front of him is my TEH, married to Uncle Ashraf with 2 naive sons and a typical JayBee young lady (chicky gurl)t..hehehehee...

The proportion of these siblings are equally, well-planned..3 ABDUL:3 Z (Bless Allah for such creations).. They have their own pairs..so takder gaduh2..;p except the guys ( 3ABDUL..are really troublesome)...food is what they fighting for..(but itu during childhood la...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home